Ulthera is an innovative skin tightening and lifting treatment that offers an alternative solution for skin laxity. It is designed to tackle the root causes of skin deterioration, particularly the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS), that occurs with age.
The SMAS is composed of fat cells, collagen, and elastic fibers that hold and connect muscles to the overlying skin layer, keeping the skin firm and toned. Thus, the SMAS plays a pivotal role in maintaining skin firmness by keeping the skin layers tightly interlocked to defy the effects of gravity and subsequently prevent loose and sagging skin.
How Does Ulthera Work?
Ultherapy uses micro-focused ultrasound with visualization (MFU-V) to create a thermal effect in the deeper layers of the skin at precise depths. This effect ultimately generates evenly-spaced thermal coagulation points that cause collagen and elastin to contract and denature, stimulating the production of new skin cells in the SMAS.
Is Ulthera Painful?
You may feel a warm sensation or experience minor discomfort during the treatment. With the latest version of Ulthera machine designed to significantly reduce pain and discomfort, some patients may not experience any pain at all. However, this depends on individual level of tolerance and area of treatment. To make the experience as pleasant as possible, you will be under the care of our experienced dermatologist throughout the treatment.
To minimize any potential discomfort, a topical anesthetic cream will be applied to the treatment area approximately 45 minutes prior to the procedure, during which our clinician will develop a treatment plan and determine the optimal temperature at each specific depth in the treatment area. The Ultherapy device will then be gently guided across the targeted area according to the treatment plan.
What to Expect After Ultherapy?
After the procedure, the treated area may appear slightly flushed, which typically disappears within an hour. Since Ulthera is a non-invasive treatment with no downtime, you can resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure. As the ultrasound energy penetrates deep beneath the skin and stimulates collagen production, your skin will immediately become firmer and more lifted by roughly 30% following the treatment. The results will continue to improve over the course of 1–3 months and can last for 12–18 months, depending on individual skin condition and profile.
Who is Suitable for Ultherapy SPT?
• Mild to moderate skin laxity
• Undefined jawline, flabby face from loose skin, or sagging cheeks
• Double chin
• Loose neck skin
• Forehead wrinkles
• Drooping eyebrows
• Drooping eyelids and wrinkles
• Sagging undereye skin or eye bags
• Smile lines
• Drooping mouth corners
• Individuals who want to restore and strengthen the skin structure and tighten the skin
• Individuals who want to lift and tighten facial skin without undergoing a surgery
• Individuals who want to reshape and sculpt their face and achieve firmer skin with a more defined yet natural-looking jawline
• Individuals who do not have time for a skincare routine, since results can last over a year for a single treatment
3 Stages of Ultherapy SPT (SEE – PLAN – TREAT)
- S (SEE): Our experienced physicians can visualize skin tissues in the deeper layers and thoroughly evaluate the anatomy of the skin in real-time.
- P (PLAN): The visualization technology enables physicians to select the appropriate Ultherapy transducer and verify the depth of energy delivery to achieve the optimal outcome for each treatment area. Visualization also allows physicians to develop a treatment plan tailored to each individual’s needs, ensuring efficient and effective treatment while minimizing pain and discomfort.
- T (TREAT): The targeted area is treated according to the treatment plan, under the care of a highly qualified and experienced specialist.
We Guarantee the Best Skin Tightening Results
Romrawin Clinic has been awarded the “Ulthera Premiere Treatment Provider” for 3 consecutive years as the leading provider of Ulthera in Thailand. In addition, we have received multiple awards and other certificates that guarantee the quality of our products and services.
For Ultherapy consultation or inquiries regarding our promotions, please contact us at: